Sunday 30 October 2011

The Adventures of the Black Walnut #2: Smoking Area

welcome to Herman Cain's ad about... I'll be honest I don't really know. The video was essentially a bunch of slogans about rebuilding america or something along those lines followed by  a man smoking and a pop song about america. I'd like to raise a point here; The Man with this idea could be the next president of the united states. Also, what the hell was with the cameraman, did he really like the zoom button or was he admiring this mans glorious mustache. I'm sorry but if you're going to admire a mustache do it the right way an stare at Tom Selleck. Thirdly, the smoking bit at the end made no sense. Did they think a middle age man smoking would get the youth vote 'Cuz it's kewl' or the smokers vote because from what I've seen (on anti-smoking commercials)they are too busy fighting against themselves, ninjas or little green goblins. And lastly Herman... Never change.