Monday 7 November 2011

Herman Cain: Black walnut #4: Herman and his pee-wee are in trouble

One of Herman Cain's sexual harass... Ies? (or as I like to call them, "his bitches") has come forward And her name is Sharon Bialek. You know what they say, once you go Bialek, you never go back. (until fourteen years later when she and four other women accuse you of sexual harassment.) Apparently, Cain "groped and Tried to force her into a sexual act" this is pretty serious actually and something I personally would tell someone about instead of forgetting about it for 14 years. That's over 4000 days, honestly, report that instead of waiting for some lawyer to pay you to remember. Herman, my good friend, I have a complex legal stratagy And that is to say; "your honor, look at the woman, would YOU have done it". Failing that I would suggest telling him to close his eyes and hold out his hands and you'll then present some incriminating evidence. and then you RUN. (this is also what I do in the event of a swamp monster attack). And finally, Herman, try not to harrass any more women any time soon.

In other news, there's ads here now. Money is a good motivator and I need some motivation. Please give me some motivation. if your mouses are dying to click things me and my ads are here to help.